Monday, February 3, 2014

CandyGrams!

Warning: This is a shameless plug. But don't worry — it's for an awesome vegan company that, if you're a vegan, you probably already love.

Full disclosure: I'm an ambassador for Vegan Cuts, meaning I run their ads on my blog and I make a few cents from each sale that happens when they click through a link on my page. Vegan Cuts is the only website I allow ads for because it's a totally vegan company that I fully trust. Plus, I know the owners and some of the staffers in real life!

Okay, enough with the disclaimers. I don't typically post straight-up ad posts, but I wanted to let y'all know about Vegan Cuts CandyGrams because the deadline to order for a Valentine's Day delivery is February 4th (Tuesday!). And these are super cute!


For $9, Vegan Cuts will mail your loved one a personalized, adorable vegan Valentine's Day card and a fine vegan chocolate. I already requested one from Paul as my V-Day gift, and I even sent him the link. (Yes, I prefer to pick out my own presents.).

There are six card designs and six sweets, and you don't get to choose. It's a surprise! So even if you're a control freak like me, there's a teensy element of wonder. The sweets include Bixby Bar Heart's Delight (strawberry, almond, cinnamon chocolate bar), Manos Chocolates Helio Cup (a sunflower seed butter cup!), Lulu's Chocolate Maca Chunk Bar (low glycemic and raw), and Rawxies Lemon Poppy Seed Minis (raw lemon cookie).

Alright, shameless plus is over. But get over there and order something sweet for your sweet!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Those bixby bars are some of the most luscious amazing chocolate ever.

Kathleen said...

Small comment not a criticism-a lot of the blogs on your blogroll have not been updated in years. Check out the ones on the bottom of the list especially.

You are my new favorite blog! I will be done with the 21 day detox Sunday! I love reading all of your old posts too!